- "Referees are essentially in the business of delivering bad news."
Saved 19 Hours, 57 Minutes ago
- Holy gad. This new Si Begg single (Total Control) is some of the illest shit I've heard in a long while.
Saved Aug 28 2012, 9:52am
- I'm at PayPal Tent at Outside Lands: http://t.co/o2FBCs9R
Saved Aug 11 2012, 10:43am
- Discovered LifeTime cookware when my Mother in-law showed me pots she's had since the 1970s. They bought them at an in-home demonstration.
Saved Aug 3 2012, 5:43pm
- Waiting for a red-eye. 12:45am flight is rough. Tomorrow will be awesome though. Visiting our customer service hub in Omaha.
Saved Jul 11 2012, 11:54pm
- RT @JAYNAFAYKNIGHT: I love my life, I love my family and I love my friends I'm blessed and I thank you all
Saved Jul 10 2012, 9:21pm
- What the hell kind of question is this for a magazine subscription (during registration for a conference no less) http://t.co/D0YoeLVr
Saved Jul 10 2012, 9:20pm
- Could this product be shipped without a manual? http://t.co/tlkmsn1r
Saved Jul 1 2012, 5:10pm
- First ride of the season. It was glorious!
Saved Jun 17 2012, 10:30am
- "Human relationships are about communicating. Business jargon should be banished in favor of simple..."
Saved May 22 2012, 3:42pm
- "You don’t stand a tinker’s chance of producing successful advertising unless you start doing your..."
Saved May 22 2012, 3:39pm
- "If something isn’t right you can’t just ignore it and say you’ll fix it later,..."
Saved May 21 2012, 8:07am